A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
This role ensures that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements expressed in approved service requests. They are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organisation.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents;
- Ensure that project meets it’s deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis;
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary;
- Ensures project or service scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with all relevant parties;
- Ensures all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to Senior Project Manager, sponsor, and customer, as well as the PMO in accordance with the reporting standards, ensuring the project remains within scope;
- Diagnoses and evaluates potential risks and issues throughout the project. Reports regularly to the PMO and Senior Project Manager with regard to risks, and executes appropriate plans to contain them;
- Acts as escalation point for problems and complaints, and manages compliance, contingency, and risk situations within own area of control;
- Monitor and manage resources (staff, suppliers, and hardware & software) in a cost effective manner, identify opportunities for cost reduction, and action cost reduction initiatives.
- Experience in Project Management and strong knowledge of SIAM Service Delivery model
- Understanding of ServiceNow Platform key concepts
- Agile and Test Management Modules
- A collaborative nature with strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical & technical skills, Strong Leadership skills; planning and organizational skills;
- Adept in problem-solving and resolving conflict
- Good interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Experience engaging with senior-level audiences
- Certified Engagement Manager Level 1
- PRINCE II/PMI – optional
- ServiceNow Presales – preferred
Position located in Toronto, Ontario Canada – Remote work to start then onsite Down Town Toronto
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.