A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
About Infrastructure Services :
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering, and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
- Develop and maintain BC and DR standards, procedures, methodologies and templates;
- Develop testing schedules and gain approval from all stakeholders, including ITO management, recovery team leads, affected clients, etc.;
- Develop and gain approval for ITO BC and DR Exercise Plans that define the scope, objectives and performance details of the planned exercises;
- Work with the recovery teams and selected clients to prepare them to execute the Exercise plan, ensure they have sufficient resources, and are committed to supporting the exercise and are prepared to achieve all objectives of the exercise;
- Coordinate the execution of the Exercise plans per the execution checklist while collecting performance data to support reporting of results, identifying issues, and moving the recovery team toward successful completion of the exercise;
- Conduct Post Exercise meetings with recovery team leads and selected clients to identify and document issues related to recovery technologies, processes and support issues;
- Identify root causes of recovery issues and ensure the development and execution of plans to mitigate the issues so that continuous improvement in the recovery program is achieved;
- Determine if retesting of the entire exercise plan or selected portions is needed based on issues encountered;
- Update the BC and DR plans using the information gathered from the exercise and republish and distribute to recovery team leads and ITO management as approved;
- Maintain testing and recovery records in a controlled repository, and control access to and distribution of the results to authorized personnel and organizations;
- Perform appropriate steps as described above for the following conditions;
- At least once a year conduct an exercise to support ongoing testing and maintenance of the plans, or for compliance with client contracts;
- When new clients or changes in contracts with existing clients change the level of BC and DR requirements;
- When recovery strategies change that improve the BC and DR recovery process;
- Whenever changes occur in technologies, services, or organizations that result in the need to improve readiness;
- Use the same or similar recovery activities for an actual and unplanned disaster event as declared by ITO management.
- 20% travel requirement.
- 2 – 5 years DR/BC experience coordinating recovery teams, and developing and maintaining recovery plans for service organizations;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems in preferred;
- Appropriate certification is desirable such as the DRI (Disaster Recovery Institute) ABCP (Associate Business Continuity Professional);
- Good Presentation and Communications Skills;
- Ability to develop and specify ideas and proposals for implementing and improving the BC DR program;
- Experience with conducting Business Impact Analysis
- Knowledge of methodologies for design, execution and reporting of IT audits
- Excellent training and technical writing skills;
- Proven competency in use of MS Office applications, specifically Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and desktop software;
- Experience with BCM tools is desirable.
- Maintains high standards of personal integrity, whilst demonstrating respect for other viewpoints.
Location: USA – Remote
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.