Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Manages PLM or Engineering applications functional deliverables and ensures technical excellence for project or technical development.
• Provides guidance and approval regarding technical strategies and approaches.
• Provides guidance and training to staff, assists subordinates in attaining career goals, motivates individuals to achieve results, and recruits and maintains a high quality staff.
• Leads requirement changes to address complaints or application improvements and technical advancement projects.
• Completes the development of budgets and monitors spending.
• Identifying and developing department tools.
• Determines appropriate staff levels, schedules and resources. Works with project managers to understand priorities and plans resource and time allocation accordingly.
• Collaboratively determines project staff assignments and schedules work to meet completion dates and project deliverables.
• Maintains and enhances cross-functional team relationships.
• Works cross-functionally in identifying and resolving technical issues.
• Monitors and evaluates project and department progress and results.
• Communicate and or present on issues, updates and solutions regularly with Senior Management as required.
• Will lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, and develop direct reports.
• May develop and monitor department budgets.
• Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures e.g. federal country and regulatory requirements.
• Bachelors Master’s degree in Engineering, advance degree preferred
• 15plus years of PLM or EngineringIT work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 5plus years of experience in PLM implementation or support projects in Hi-Tech domain
• Strong Project management and PLM functional skills
• Experience in account mining and Delivery lead sales
• Results oriented and focused on delivering timely, accurate and premium execution.
• Strong organization, execution and communication skills will be required, as well as a demonstrated
• Ability to lead and work together with a cross functional team.
• Proven experience managing and developing a team
• Responsible risk taking and risk management.
• Experience in managing global and virtual team and working in a cross cultural environment.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.