About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s digital innovation, consulting, and transformation global business line, combining expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, underpinned by deep vertical expertise across a diverse range of sectors.
We are experts in our chosen fields; we understand how to transform businesses and create competitive advantage. We accelerate our clients’ abilities to achieve their ambition and deliver results by harnessing innovation and creativity to drive future-focused solutions.
As a team of more than 7,000 consultants, we aim to provide clients with solutions to business problems, accelerating the development of ideas into prototypes and bringing an innovation dimension to clients’ transformation projects.
With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Invent offers:
- Management consulting focused on strategy, solution development, and execution
- A community of bright, highly motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have an impact
- A fun, team-oriented environment that works closely and collaboratively with clients
Qualifications for Role:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Experience in designing enterprise scale data strategies
- Strong quantitative experience and a background in AI, ML, data process consulting and strategy development, with previous OO/quantitative hands-on experience
- Strong knowledge of data and analytics trends and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop client relationships, identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Works well in a fast-growing environment with the ability to deliver on time
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing requirements dictated by business and IT requirements
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Consultant
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to understand vision, assess current state and design future state data and analytics strategy
- Conduct stakeholder workshops and interviews
- Provide strategic advice on technological solutions with the focus on advanced analytics, data platforms & architecture, data driven business insights and information management, Machine Learning and AI
- Engaging deeply with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide data strategy programs, as a “trusted advisor” on data strategy related topics.
- Create roadmap for becoming data strategy to help organizations become data powered.
- Ability to mentor consultants/associate consultants and motivate a successful team behavior
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables
- Lead or be a team member of data strategy transformation projects with large client organizations
- Test and present data strategy insights and recommendations to clients
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law