Development Leader plays a critical and meaningful role in the success of delivery and growth within our client’s ecosystem. They will help develop and manage a delivery center and could eventually have staff reporting to them.
• Career in Data, AI, and Analytics space
• Strong in areas such as:
o data transformation / data estate modernization with vendors such as Microsoft, AWS, Google, and Snowflake
o data science / AI projects in areas such as customer analytics, supply chain analytics, and/or internet of things. First priority Customer/Front office analytics
o project management of medium to large projects in the space
• Strong business development skills / credentials e.g. selling and winning deals in this space
• Strong innovator e.g. someone who has experience in areas such as design thinking and/or other methods to drive innovation
• Must be good at giving presentations / commanding an audience, as they may be asked to give client tours of the facility, drive technology demonstrations, etc.
• Strong manager of people e.g. could eventually have >100 staff reporting to him/her
• 15+ years of overall Delivery experience, with 8+ in a client facing role within leading delivery of services.
• 8+ Years of Data and Analytics experience preferably Cloud Data Lake space
• Cloud Data Lake space / Cloud Data management experience on AWS or Azure as an architect will be highly desired
• Deep Legacy Hadoop (on-prem Hadoop) or Legacy Data Warehouse experience can be substituted for Cloud Data experience if the experience is deep and really strong
• Exposure to Reporting and Data Science at a conceptual level is required
• Ability to design and communicate solutions and offers designed by the team to the client without assistance will be required
• Strong client case study experience thinking on ones feet will be required and will be tested in the interview process through a scenario modeling (case) experience
• Ability to engage senior client executives, i.e., C-suite, and Line of Business Executives in one-on-one discussions.
• Demonstrated experience managing deliveries across multiple projects utilizing the global delivery model spanning on-site, on-shore, and off-shore locations.
• Should be adept at managing large teams.
• Large scale agile experience will be required. Scrum or other agile certifications will be highly preferred (PMP will not be a substitute)
• Committed to exceeding customer expectations and to the highest standards of excellence.
• Able to build confidence and trust with customers.
• Display effective analytical skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
In a program or project the IT Transformation Director provides leadership that covers all aspects of transformation management. He measures and evaluates the impact of client ambition and capability, interdependencies, technology, business change, program/project design, approach and methods as well as the IT-architecture. The IT Transformation Director is able to audit, optimize and transform programs and projects to align to the client business ambition whilst designing a coherent and risk balanced transformation roadmap to the realization of that ambition through IT enabled initiatives. He leads, coaches, guides and develops his own colleagues and employees of the client with regards to the program/project designs he has developed and their role within the delivery of the defined outcomes. He is visionary and strategist for positioning new and enhanced innovative opportunities for clients and can provide and/or extend appropriate service offerings that create benefit to a client organization. Within the Capgemini group he acts as a representative of this capability area and is responsible for the generation of business leads.
• Qualification: 18+years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be a master in Business Change Management & Industrialization
• Should be experienced in Architecture Knowledge , Vendor Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.