Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Title: PHS Customer Service Representative
Department: Policyholder Services
Reports To: Supervisor
This job provides policyholder services in a LTC Insurance operational environment by primarily receiving and responding to policy changes from policyholders, agents, or others for information concerning Long Term insurance policies by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs all policy level changes as requested by the insured or authorized representative within the clients service level agreement.
- Accurately perform the various policy level transactions for the LTC insurance product (i.e., any change required in policy with respect to address change, bank change, name change, policy benefit changes, etc.) by accessing and updating the administrative system within company response standards.
- Provides service and follow-up on LTC insurance questions by researching company records to obtain information requested by customer.
- Maintains working knowledge base of all company products and services.
- Complying with company regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information.
- Providing written and oral communication to policyholders and their representatives like Power of Attorney regarding a LTC insurance policy that is in question.
- Initiate and complete call referrals, checklists, and supportive clerical responsibilities as necessary for completing LTC policyholder service duties.
- Ability and Flexibility to work overtime as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Two years of College Preferred. Minimum Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Need the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Candidate should have the ability to write simple correspondence with minimal errors. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Promote an exceptional level of excellence and pride in Customer Service
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed problem solving skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Proficiency in basic computer applications is required. (MS Word, MS Excel)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.