SAP Service Delivery Manager/ SAP Project Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO. – Must be local or willing to relocate
- Strong ERP (SAP) program/project management with particular focus on Service Delivery Management- operational work flows, artifact delivery, project financials and delivery methodologies (UPM, iCaptivate, etc.)
- People person with excellent collaboration and communication skills, should be able to communicate up and below
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams
- Good command of Microsoft office suite of tools, strong experience with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint, Clarity PM and JIRA (Agile Project Management)
- Strong knowledge of managing program/account financials and understand financial concepts
- Ability to lead multiple Scrum teams to successfully complete contracted work through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, and development of relationships amongst team members, client peer group, and all stakeholders.
- SAP Activate – Project Manager & PMP certification
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Communicate effectively and frequently with the clients; be responsive and available to client concerns, issues, feedback, and questions
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Contract management, SOW read/write/review
- Manages Projects in e-Monitoring
- Completes Monthly ETC
- Manages DVI closely and can report significant swings
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.