Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Seasoned Product Manager with a technical background on cloud based products and portfolio
• 5-7+ years of high-tech product management experience, including taking products from concept to market
• Demonstrated experience of working closely with engineering teams
• Solid technical background with cloud software architectures including applications built on cloud technologies.
• The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible.
• Ability to have a healthy debate with the architects and push the envelope on the technical feasibility aspects
• Agile Practitioner / Agile Coach Experience
• Good business acumen with an understanding pricing/positioning of product will be added plus
• Ability to build business models grounds up
• Comfortable with drawing wireframes using commonly available tools
• Write user facing and technical user stories
• Ownership of the definition and delivery of a common cloud app platform, which includes defining the user journey of registering, discovering, launching, and cross navigating cloud-based apps and all the backend needed to enable applications to work seamlessly and consistently.
• Working with all PM’s who would have cloud-based apps to be launched through this platform
• Working with engineering teams on backlog creations, prioritization of features and write user stories.
• Leading and instilling a user experience first approach to product requirements.
• Being hands on with business case, crafting wireframes or writing user stories to bootstrap product requirements
• Additional contribution in areas such as:
o Sales collaterals and training material on the product capabilities and differentiations
o Partnering with outbound business teams to make sure they are aligned with the roadmap, product differentiations
• Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering.
• MBA preferred
• Certification on Product Management will be added plus
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.