– 10+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications and systems
– 10+ years’ experience in information technology, enterprise data-center technologies and private cloud
– 3+ years of hands-on experience with architecting solutions on AWS, Azure, or GCP
– Cloud related certifications (e.g., AWS)
– Understanding of the current state of infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
– Working knowledge of software development and automation tools and methodologies (Jenkins, Git, Terraform, Chef, Python, etc.)
– Experience with managing and using Git-repositories (Gitlab, GitHub)
– Experience in the business technology market, and expertise working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
– Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations or IT transformations
– Working knowledge of VMware, KVM or another virtualization software
– Experience working with Containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
– Experience working with PaaS platforms like Pivotal, Cloud Foundry and OpenShift
– Experience with on-premise to cloud migrations or IT transformations
-Strong understanding of cloud security requirements, tools, and best practices
•Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
•Understanding of multi-Cloud/multi-zone high availability design
•Possess strong Cloud implementation experience in Cloud architecture/design, compute/storage services.
•Google resource hierarchy, IAM and service account provisioning
•Knowledge of implementation agnostic microservice patterns across different frameworks such as nodejs, python, java, angular, php, ruby, .Net etc.
•Experience with Kubernetes and Service Mesh technologies such as Istio or Linkerd
•Experience with observability tools such as Grafana, Kiali and Google Stackdriver
•Knowledge of security and means of securing the secrets in cloud
•Understanding of DevOps, GitOps CI/CD implementation into the cloud using technologies such as Cloud Build, Tekton and flux
•Understanding of Kubernetes Operators
•Understanding of packaging with Helm charts
•Cloud automation Ansible, YAML.
•Container orchestration – Kubernetes, GKE.
•Experience migrating legacy application to the cloud
•Experience with Cloud cost optimizations, ability to breakdown costs by any Kubernetes concepts, including deployment, service, namespace label, and more
•Understanding and knowledge of cloud security best practices, incessant desire to help implement architecture and design that meets the highest quality standards.
Nice to have:
•Platform experience with other cloud providers such as OpenShift, PCF, AWS is a plus
•RDBMS and NoSQL Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2, MySql, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB
•Program Management experience from Planning to execution.
•Experience of Managing teams of moderate size.
•Strong communications skill and multiple stakeholder’s management.
•Working with GCP team for various GCP Cloud programs including Certifications, Partner engineering, Marketplace and other Cloud platform solutions.
•Educating GCP / ISVs customers on best practices.
•Stakeholders management / Communication: Google, ISVs, Project Teams.
•Program Management and Execution.
•Managing the teams on different projects.
•Reporting and Project Communications.
•Advocating the customer's perspective during product and architecture planning.
•Awareness of Business P&L and Goals aligned to technology and revenue
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.