5 plus years of SAP experience as an SAP consultant in SAP Enterprise Asset Management/Plant Maintenance Area
• Accountable for the overall end-to-end SAP functional Plant Maintenance solutions design .
• Facilitates blueprinting ,creates functional requirements around SAP EAM and Hands-on configuration experience if needed
• Familiar with SAP Mobile Asset Management system and other UX tool to meet client business requirements.
• Ensures that system requirements are translated effectively into solutions and ensures architectural assurance is performed by overseeing the planning, integration, reporting, and standard development for the SAP EAM solution architecture. Collaborates with Enterprise SAP Architects to provide direction so that the organization can make appropriate design decisions.
• Leads, coaches, and mentors the SAP technical teams to ensure the success of SAP EAM improvements.
• Work with Technical and Functional teams to design, build and test maintenance analytics solutions.
• Proactively interfaces with business users and IT to provide support for future business initiatives and projects. Actively participates and applies the vision of the SAP EAM solution in short and long-range roadmap planning and sequencing to meet business objectives..
• At least two full cycle implementations experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Self-motivating and be able to fit in a team with diverse, multi-disciplined professionals.
• Experience in SAP IAM (Intelligent Asset Management Framework) SAP Asset Intelligence Network (AIN) , SAP Asset Manager and SAP Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM) is a plus (Optional)
• S/4 Hana Certification preferred.
• Experience in Asset intensive industries like Energy sector is preferred.
• Experience in integration with complex 3rd party systems like GIS (Geographic Information Systems) is preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.