A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
We are a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
People matter, results count.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a creative problem solver and enjoy helping Business Leaders solve their talent needs? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn? If so, then this is the position for you. Capgemini is seeking an energetic Junior Recruiter who can deliver a personalized candidate experience while bringing high-quality talent in the door. Come join our growing team of highly skilled, industry-leading, technology focused professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, growing and people focused company.
As a Recruiter, you:
• Have experience sourcing and hiring candidates across a variety of disciplines and/or technologies
• Will serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates
• Should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• 2-7 years of experience in technical full-life cycle recruiting experience. Experieince recruting .NET, Java, Full Stack, Cloud technologies a plus.
• Agency experience a plus
• IT Consulting Recruitment experience or Staff Augmentation experience a plus
Set Yourself Apart:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability working within an ambiguous environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools
• Relationship management skills
• Taleo or other Applicant Tracking Systems experience
• Understanding of recruiting sourcing strategies and social media
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Professional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal
• Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Leadership experience in professional setting
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Capgemini.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Capgemini or an affiliated Capgemini business may not be eligible for consideration.
Capgemini is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Capgemini is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.