Looking for a senior QA / Testing Leader. This person will have three distinct roles:
1) Be the QA Lead on a specific project(s), running the QA process and team
2) Be a leader within the commerce practice, helping to define, document and train on Practice-level QA processes and standards
3) Be able to perform QA project audits to quickly identify gaps and issues and make solid recommendations back to the project team and/or client
• 6+ years’ experience in relevant role in the e-Commerce area, SAP Commerce preferred
• 4+ years’ experience in QA / Testing role
• Ability to develop testing strategies and gain consensus on approach from client and project teams
• Possess the ability to lead a team of testers, onshore and offshore, through all phases of the SDLC
• Able to design processes that follow QA leading practices for multiple projects to leverage / use
•Able to train others (BA and PM) to be QA advocates and ensure QA processes are being followed in the absence of a strong QA Lead
• Work closely with BA Lead to consume functional solution documents for test case development.
• Proficient in eCommerce knowledge, Business knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design, and Business Process Design/Re-Design.
• Communicate regular status updates to project management and stakeholders through professional reporting.
• Ability to map the functional design solutions and acceptance criteria to test scenarios.
• Organize test cases in a way that effectively tests the required functionality with both intended functionality and negative scenarios.
• Lead the effort to develop, execute and maintain test plans, test suites and test cases.
• Work with the business and development teams to troubleshoot and resolve defects and other related issues.
• Enforce agreed upon processes and priorities with testing team.
• Effectively escalate showstopper issues to the appropriate resources.
• Key decision maker on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
• Skills leading disparate and dispersed teams through challenging situations.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.