As a Technical Architect, you will be part of the growing Salesforce.com practice, serving as a SME to sales and delivery teams on Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud Platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage business heads and users.
Other responsibilities include:
- Design and manage Salesforce enterprise solutions
- Demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen
- Work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization
- Ownership of workstream functional design and delivery of solutions to clients
- Coordinate with the Project Manager during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities
- Oversee Business Analysts gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Work with offshore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific workstreams
- Design report specifications for clients Salesforce reports
- Lead team of architects as needed to drive end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solutions
- Update management team on overall project, risks, and technology issues and propose suitable alternatives
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering a particular solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) with in depth understanding of technical configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce
- At least 4 years of Salesforce implementation experience as a Technical Architect
- End-to- end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 2 Salesforce projects
- Significant Consulting/client facing background
- Participation in each phase of at least five full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
- Strong Salesforce to external systems integration (using APIs and IPaaS tools like Mulesoft, etc.)
- Strong Salesforce skills in the areas of configuration, custom build using APEX and Lightning
- Experience managing offshore development resources in a particular technical area (those being configuration, customization, data migration, integration)
- Salesforce certifications or working toward certification
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.