# of Years Total Experience: 15+ years
Provide independent quality reviews
SAP Program Management/Engagement Resource will assist in various SAP projects related to technology and service transitions. Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, implementing mitigations to risks, and driving actions to close issues.
• Provide project leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions. Role includes program planning and deployment, budget management, P&L management, risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and software development.
• Creating and negotiating statements of work, program planning and milestone creation, financial reporting. Fluent in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working with offshore development rationalizing development work and leading execution.
• Evaluate, plan for, and drive organizational change. Assist in managing the approach, tools and processes that will be used to support business transition events
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You actively contribute to internal and external knowledge development at an international level, lead major bids, and operate at CXO level in major client organizations. You have an active role in your relevant community. You leverage relationships with colleagues, partners and clients to build thought leadership and conceptualize new offerings.
You are recognized as a thought leader in either one or more business domains, one or more ERP solutions, or one or more technical tools/ languages.
• Qualification: More than 7 years of experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: If possible has or is seeking BA level 3/4
• Should be master in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Functional Architecture Design
• Should have experience in Business Change Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge
• Should have progressing knowledge in Testing
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.