Major responsibilities will include:
Work with solution Architect, product architect and Cloud Data Warehouse Engineer to analyze and review the requirements technically
* Analyze existing work and suggest changes for optimal performance using latest features and functionalities available. Suggest the best course and improvements along with sample development of Looker reporting solutions that will meet business requirements in a manner consistent with the organization requirements and industry standards
* Architects, designs, and implements complex configuration management solutions
* Develops innovative solutions and refines processes to improve service delivery. Development and execution of unit and system test plans
* Utilizes configuration management principles and best practices to effectively support development / support or testing requirements for configuration management systems.
* Provide support of Looker BI reporting solutions
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience with BI analytics and reporting and cloud data warehousing. Resource will be responsible for developing, analyzing, performance tuning and implementing very large-scale visualization and data consumption solutions around Snowflake Data Warehouse using Looker. A solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing and operationalization of large-scale report and dashboards with Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a plus. Profession knowledge of Azure Cloud is a plus.
* 4+ years of relevant work experience on Looker platform. Experience in other business intelligence platforms is expected like Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
* Experience working with Looker 6.x and Looker 7.x
* Looker development with snowflake as backend, best practices.
* Familiarity with LookML models, looks, and dashboards
* Familiarity with Looker's shared consumption portal and features
* Develop, Design and Support Interactive dashboards, reports and exception reports
* Provide production support for Looker dashboards and reporting solutions along with performance tuning.
* Translate business requirements into efficient visualizations and reporting
* Capability to enable users to interact with the data and develop their own data insights using Looker
* Exposure to Basic looker admin activities and associated testing
* Candidate should have excellent communication and facilitation skills.
* Ability to facilitate and coordinate discussion and to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience on Looker platform with cloud data warehouse needed for a successful candidate
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and Relevant experience in BI reporting solution development with cloud data warehouse
* SQL development experience with understanding of relational and multi-dimensional design
* Knowledge of BI tool architectures, functions, and features
* Strong analytical, technical and performance tuning skills with ability to analyze issues, assess technical risks, and recommend sound solutions in a timely manner
* Adeptness to learn new technologies and applications quickly
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.