Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title – Business Transformation Manager
Be Empowered | The opportunity
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Business Transformation Services (BTS), you will help guide our clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek focused and inspired individuals who can build close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that clients expect from Capgemini.
Be Inspired | The role
The focus of your role will be designing, selling and delivering end-to-end solutions with an emphasis on best-in-class F&A processes leveraging intelligent automation, people change and controls enhancement. This is a unique opportunity for you to influence the way Capgemini clients do business. Our clients – some of the world’s leading companies – operate large-scale business service operations, often across many locations and with a variety of different technologies. Your job will be to help them on their journey to achieving intelligent finance transformation.
Be Valued | What you will bring
• Finance & Accounting skills (P2P, R2R, O2C) are a must; FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Project Accounting are a nice to have
• Management consulting skills are a must; project management, technology, finance transformation skills are nice to have
• Market and leading practice insights in core finance processes such as P2P, O2C, R2R, FP&A as well as F&A Shared Services and Target Operating Models (TOM)
• An in-depth expertise in 1-2 silos of core finance processes such as P2P, O2C, R2R, FP&A or global business services
• Offer insights on leading practice P2P, O2C, R2R, FP&A and Shared Services Target Operating Model (TOM) design, build and implementation
• A passion for understanding the latest advancements in automation and new technologies, and the diligence to apply these to solve business problems
• Vitality, drive and resolve in overcoming challenges and seeking new innovative solutions
• An understanding of the design and implementation of finance solutions in complex international organizations
• Solid consulting experience in working with clients to design and deliver solutions
• Insight in spearheading programs and project management – PMP certification a bonus
• Exceptional organization skills and flexibility in guaranteeing that projects are correctly resourced, managed and delivered
• An ability to adjust and adapt to the rolling, day-to-day changes that transpire in the running of large projects
• A willingness to travel, at short notice to regional, and international destinations
• At least 3-6 years’ experience working in multinational companies or consulting environments (with leadership and team roles)
Be Recognized | We’re seeking those who can
• Think strategically to see the bigger picture for clients, understanding emerging trends and disruptions
• Contribute significantly to best in class insights for, and presenting a compelling case for, digital finance transformation through intelligent automation.
• Display a boldness in leadership and adaptability needed when delivering projects, motivating colleagues to perform to a high standard
• Communicate a compelling vision and value proposition to senior level clients and prospective clients with global business services and/or SSCs
• Demonstrate excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery
• Be actively involved in presales activities and closely supporting senior executives on pursuits, bids and sell on opportunities
• Offer insights on leading practice FP&A, OCM or TOM design, build and implementation
• Become a key member of the team, supporting/leading the development of our core assets and methodology
• Multi language skills is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
If interested, please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org