Your future in technology is bright with Capgemini. With over 200,000 people working out of over 40 countries for over 50 years, we are looking for the best and brightest technology professionals to join our team.
Our Digital Operations group is increasing its market share and is considered one of the Growth Platforms for Capgemini. As a partner to Salesforce since 2007 with over 2000 certifications, we are the leading systems integrator on the Salesforce Partner Value Index with a score of 9.7 out of 10.Salesforce.com Solution. Our entrepreneurial company is always working with cutting edge technology, including the newest FSL offering: https://www.capgemini.com/service/capgemini-field-service-lightning-accelerator/
• Participation in each phase of at least one full Salesforce lifecycle implementations
• 4+ years of experience in designing, developing, implementing and system management of Salesforce.
• Ability to Code APEX (classes, triggers and web services) VisualForce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com platform as well as integration technologies (Web Services, xml, REST, SOAP).
• Experienced in building out integrations using Salesforce APIs
• Proficient in standard configuration tasks for page layouts, workflows, object modifications, validation rules, etc.
• Experience in developing custom security requirements
• 1-3 years experience with the Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) platform (or similar like Apttus or BigMachines), with hands-on experience in Config.
• Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce CPQ platform
• Salesforce Admin certification, Sales or CPQ Consultant certification
Nice to have:
• Implementation experience using agile methodology
• Experience with Sales Automation/Quote-to-Cash/CPQ (Configure/Price/Quote) systems/processes
• Lightning, Visualforce, Apex experience is a plus
• Data management capabilities
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.