Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Python/C/C++ expertise for up to 2 years
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar discipline.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in software development
• Demonstrated experience working in full software development life cycle, preferably experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
• Experience in object oriented design methodology and excellent coding skills in one or more high-level programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java, etc.)
Desired Characteristics / Skills
• Expert in C++, C, Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework.
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Strong unit testing and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.