Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Asheville, NC
The Service Delivery Director (SDD) is the interface role between Client, Account Executive and Service Delivery Operations –that provide the different IT Infrastructure services to the client. In this role the SDD is accountable for managing the contract obligations, the financial agreements (revenue, billing), organic sales opportunities and overall client satisfaction. This role is accountable for the timely completion of all internal reporting within business lines and external reporting to the client teams. The SDD is responsible for cost control, add on sales at defined contribution margins, customer satisfaction & managing our services to the terms & conditions of the contract. The SDD Acts as single point of contract for the client with regards to Service delivery issues and challenges. The SDD works closely with the assigned Operational Leads (OL) and assists with resolving customer escalations.
• Contractual Compliance
• Account Budget (Topline & Bottomline)
• Organic bookings
• CSAT score
• Customer referencability
• Proactively manages the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction;
• Becomes a point of escalation for customer issues and for service towers regarding client issues / opportunities / contractual obligations;
• Works closely with (AE if applicable, Operations and Region) to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new business;
• Works closely with Capgemini legal team on contract items, issues and change requests;
• Works closely with the OL’s to track project status, issues and issue resolution
• Sales and Solution knowledge would be preferable as SDD may be asked to participate in customer orals sessions, solution development or governance review stage gates.
• Monitors SLA achievement and Continuous Service Improvement performance to identify negative trends and agree with OL get-well plans implementation;
• Consult and review SIP with OL. Oversees contract change process as part of Contract Management and Maintenance to ensure contractual consistency;
• Understands, anticipates and influences customer demand for services and ensures that delivery entities are capable to fulfill the demand;
• Works with operations to ensure cost containment and reduction
Service Quality and Improvement
• Works with OL and Vendors to ensure all relevant process documentation reflects ITIL best practices and client requirements, ensuring it is reviewed and updated within agreed timescales;
• Assess quality of work produced by the teams providing services (reports, project deliverables, etc.) to ensure consistency and accuracy of information;
• Provides feedback and coaching to avoid reoccurring errors;
• Acts as an escalation point for client issues, escalations and complaints;
• Manage Customer satisfaction for owned service;
Financial control and support
• Responsible for account growth and meeting revenue and margin targets
• Financial control (billing, WIP, AR, forecasting);
• Manage financial cycle including invoicing and cost management;
• Creates the account financials in collaboration with Account Manager & OL. Develop the monthly Delivery Review deck & entries into customer account portal;
• Forecasts revenue and costs for the assigned project codes;
• Ensures that cost control is maintained for the assigned project codes.
Service Demand and Capacity
• Manages, recognized in the whole IT organization, demand process execution, understands, anticipates and shapes customer demand for services to re-align and plan demand with the IT organization;
• Focus is on delivering projects and services according to contract/SLA and target CM%;
• Manages Pattern of Business Activity (PBA) and User Profiles (UP) reflecting and influencing bi-directionally the changes to business processes outside the IT organization, Service Design impact, Service Portfolio evolution, Business Relationship Management output, Financial Management, Continual Service Improvement.
SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting
• Controls measurement and analysis management to ensure all commitments are met;
• Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of regular (monthly) management reports for client and attends review meetings (if applicable);
• Review’s summary reports on trends, root cause analysis and other reports before they are provided to the client for completeness, contractual requirements, SLA impact and service impacts;
• Provides service performance reporting to Client and Capgemini Management (as required).
Client Relations and Service Development
• Has a substantial input in the development of contractual schedules and Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations;
• Develops and maintains close working relationships with representatives of Capgemini in the world and Client;
• Identifies and assists in the perusal of business opportunities within the existing contract with the Client;
• Recognizes commercial opportunities and engages in Commercial negotiation Attends meetings with client executives to discuss service delivery performance, strategy and issues.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law