A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients called the Collaborative Business Experience. The Collaborative Business Experience is designed to help our clients achieve better, faster, more sustainable results through seamless access to our network of world-leading technology partners and collaboration-focussed methods and tools. Through commitment to mutual success and the achievement of tangible value, we help businesses implement growth strategies, leverage technology, and thrive through the power of collaboration.
One of our global business lines is Business Services (formerly BPO). BSv has developed significant capability in Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain Management (SCM), HRO and has over 20,000 employees of which 10,000 are based in India. India therefore plays a pivotal role in the organisation with respect to future BPO strategy and delivery of services to its clients.
BSv is planning explosive growth over the next few years and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BSv has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BSv senior executive team.
BSv is planning explosive growth over the next few years in the Banking & Capital Markets sector and the organisation is therefore taking the opportunity to invest in this role as part of that growth to ensure it has the capabilities in place now to support this planned growth. BSv has recently moved to a vertical sector focus and this Banking & Capital markets sales role represents one of the important areas of activity in this new organisation and is therefore a key hire within the BSv senior executive team.
Scope of the role:
Account Mining and leading the development of sales leads to a win through the development of consultative sales strategies, solution proposal and deal closing for opportunities. Manages identification and generation of sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively leverages network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
- Consulting led sales approach to uncover and convert managed services opportunities
- Client stakeholder relationship management
- Grow thought leadership level in one or several focus area (sector, offers)
- Understand and discuss Sales plan with Sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be pursued in BCM sector
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by bid team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management)
- Manages and accountable for the opportunity along the collaborative selling Sales process until closing
- Build and maintain an external network and client relationships
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to executive level and master meetings and negotiations techniques
- Manage business development costs according to levels set by business unit leaders and provide forecast to BU Sales Leadership
- Design bid organization, recruit internally for bid organization and account management team and other Sales people connected to the client
Measures of Success:
- Meeting and exceeding annual contract value target
- Compliance with the Capgemini sales methodology
- Works as part of a team to negotiate new deals, extensions and ad-hoc service aspects
- Builds productive relationships externally
- Live the Core Values of CapGemini (Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, Fun)
- 10+ years of sales experience in a BSv environment selling to BCM sector
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior business levels
- Several years of proven sales experience in BSv in a global complex environment
- Proven sales track record – meeting or exceeding sales target of euros 20M +
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong relationship building, communication, and influencing skills
- Business Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Driven and able to work under pressure
- Self motivated, enthusiastic individual able to communicate at all levels with a proven track record of working on their own initiative