• Facilitation of as-is and to-be business process discussions with customer subject matter experts to enable translation into to-be functional process flow documentation
• Accountable for Quality of Requirements gathering and functional solution design
• Works with an assigned Project Manager to present best practices workflows to client, and appropriately responds to clients’ business problems
• Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team
• Translates client business processes and requirements into business process flow documentation, solution design to support customer's desired to-be state
• Primary point of contact on all business design deliverables, and provides solution design advise and support as needed to support the completion of the deliverables
• Responds to client requests by performing appropriate tests to determine if ideas work; communicates results back to client along with possible alternative solutions
During analysis engages more technical design Fieldglass SME’s to validate the functional design requirements captured which will enable a solution that meets the client’s requirements
• To support functional design; needs to understand and manage how data is mapped and how data decisions should align with business decisions being gathered and made
• Responsible for ensuring the client provides the relevant data in line with functional and technical requirements to support the solution and owns the management of the data in the client system
• Trains the client SMEs to complete the data import templates
• Works in tandem with the other Fieldglass work stream specialists (finance, reporting, integration, and configuration) to correctly map out data requirements for their work streams
• Coordinates and collaborates with Fieldglass SME’s and teams to ensure all requirements are fully captured, documented and signed off and aligned with all work streams – including Finance, Integrations, Reporting etc.
• Ensures that design decisions of all Fieldglass work streams are aligned
• Translates documented and signed-off functional business processes and requirements into a technical design, and system configurations to support customer's desired to-be state
• Ensures the system works as designed together with other work stream leads and more technical design Fieldglass SME’s
• Manages all aspects of the technology set-up from base configuration to the designed client system, including all ticket related activities
• Before commencing client user acceptance testing, checks all configured elements requested by client and ensures all business requirements are correctly accounted for in the set up
• Fully tests every required feature, function and workflow in the client application, including an E2E in order to support other work streams deliverables when applicable
• Manages the set-up of user acceptance testing including the staging of data.
• Assists with the delivery and coordination of user acceptance testing with the client and MSP where applicable
• Ensures that any issues (Data and application) raised during testing are coordinated and resolved
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.