• Capgemini is looking for an executive to lead NA-wide Microsoft Azure IOT and Industrial Offers across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, auto, safety, and mobility applications.
• Accountable for the bringing new Azure based innovative business models and technology offers accelerating the Azure Digital Manufacturing vision for our clients.
• This Executive will be accountable for a growing the IOT offer unit by 50% YoY keeping in pace with external market momentum.
• Accountable to drive sales quota by elevating the intelligent industry & IOT offers in strategic target markets Tier 1 and 2 accounts for adoption, execution, and support of the offer.
• Drive the IOT and industrial industry offers, e.g. Digital Twin, AI, Remote Assist, Mixed Reality and Analytics, etc. powered by Microsoft Azure platform across Manufacturing, Automotive, Energy and other sectors.
• Partner with the Go-To-Market team (Account Executive, Business Developer, Presales Solution Architect, etc.) aligning with Offer selling practices, policies and procedures, account plans, activities to ensure accurate representation of Customer engagement.
• Understanding the customer’s business, objectives, decision making processes, buying criteria, and forming long term business partnerships to leverage revenue from the relationship.
• Conducting offer demonstrations and coordinating the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts, business case, value prop and account management plans.
• Coordinating, conducting, and participating in Sales promotions campaigns, events, and displays in working with Microsoft via alliance teams.
• Identifying potential partners or clients, performing competitive research, evaluating proposed deals/partnerships, and analyzing and developing business cases for new business targets.
• At least 12 years of software sales or consulting experience for a large enterprise software organization, sales experience within the Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities and Services markets will be highly favorable.
• Functional experience across Manufacturing and Energy sections having excellent understanding of the Operations, Long lived Assets, Maintenance processes.
• Previous experience selling enterprise solutions to C-level executives.
• Strong knowledge of the engineering practices and requirements within the Manufacturing, Energy, Utilities and Services markets.
• Ability to use well developed communication and social skills to persuade and influence the views of potential clients
• Ability to tailor presentations to suit individual clients’ needs and deliver those customized presentations in an engaging and persuasive manner
• Strong communication skills, executive presence, start-up mindset and passion for innovation
• End to end delivery experience in business line, technology capability, and practice
• Hands-on with tools & methods in capability, business transformation delivery, sizing & estimationsStrong commercial and business acumen to respond to RFx
• Passion for technology, innovation, and industrialization
• Possess strong drive to take on new challenges and flexible to work and travel.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.