Required competencies and experience:
- Min 5 years’ experience in enterprise Change Management (change management certification will be an asset i.e. PROSCI) and proven track of big size projects delivery
- Knowledge about Enterprise Change management methodologies
- Ability to develop and apply a structured change management methodology
- Experience in developing project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Ability to assess the change impact with key stakeholders by using change management assessments
- Partner with project managers to integrate change management activities into project plans
- Understanding and insight into the GBS/SSC/BPO market, concepts, and good practices, preferably supported by delivering projects in given area
- Experience and skills in consulting projects will be an advantage
- Expert communicator and influencer with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Ability and comfort interacting with management on Client’s side
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint), Project Management Tools (e.g.: MS Projects), Business Process Modelling tools (Aris, MS Visio)
- Fluent English, (French or German would be an asset)
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in Business Transformation will be an advantage
- Experience in Transition Management will be an advantage
- Hands on experience on Migration as a Service (Lift & Shift, Transform & Shift)
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver and manage overall projects or their parts accordingly to time, cost and expected quality, specifically:
– Use your knowledge and expertise to develop high quality project deliverables
– Manage and organize Client workshops
– Manage Change Management projects
– Provide feedback and secure feedback is provided
– Monitor and report project progress
– Monitor risks and prepare mitigation plans
- If required, manage project financials, define, and maintain project plan, supervise resource allocation, monitor, and report project progress, assess, and mitigate risks
- Participate in end-to-end sales process, specifically proposal development process (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively support development of Capgemini’s offering and products
- Develop transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Benefits (for ext. only):
- (standard + work from home with focus on remote onboarding)
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of the teams is Global Business Services – part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
GBS helps organizations worldwide on their transformation journeys toward increased efficiency, effectiveness, control and competitiveness of their Finance departments, as well as towards improved customer experience, customer satisfaction and growing the core business of our Clients. We provide innovative process, organizational and technological solutions to demanding problems, solutions which are often recognized as trailblazing. We promise and deliver Frictionless Finance solution for our Clients.
We are trusted advisors to our Clients, as our Consultants have hands-on experience and are true experts in the field. We are partnering with external market leading technology vendors; we are exploring new AI technologies as well as collaborate with other Capgemini Business Units to bring the best out of Capgemini Group to our Clients. We believe the collaboration is key, and it is from this source that all else springs. It is only through working closely with each other, and closely listening and responding to our Clients that we can achieve the results we’ve become known for.
This is a great opportunity for your career to lift into an accelerated flight path. You will gain first-hand knowledge and experience of the latest finance process and technology developments and you will have a unique chance to be part of the innovation process within Capgemini Business Services.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.