Role and Responsibilities:
• Test products and software code in controlled, real situations before going live
• Maintain software systems with patches, security updates and changes as necessary
• Write custom software code using appropriate standards
• Store, retrieve and merge software code from repositories
• Create backups of work and fallback plans before overwriting production code
• Track time in a detailed, accurate fashion in all areas of work (administrative, coding, documenting, etc) using company time-tracking tools and methods
• Work directly with Customers to identify and document bugs and resolve issues
• 7-10 + years’ experience programming in a professional setting
• Mentoring/Coaching team members
• Software development/architecture experience
· Experience working with large-scale applications
· Jira & Confluence
• Proficient with Objective-C & Swift
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Ability to lead and mentor junior team members and guide them on important architectural aspects & decisions
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience working with Cocoapods and open source libraries
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments tool
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Solid understanding of the application design patterns like MVC, MVVM, VIPER etc.
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration ex: Jenkins CI tool. Good to have, not mandatory
• Knowledge of Unit Testing e.g. XCTest, Mock objects etc.
• Strong knowledge of SDK, different versions, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.