Business Development Executive—Technology sales
The Sales Lead will identify, capture and close opportunities to provide consulting and business services to all potential clients. The Sales Lead will identify and cultivate relationships and executive sponsors at the VP+ level and will be responsible for Technology sales
The annual sales quota for this position is $15- $20MM in booking. This role is highly visible up through the CEO of BSv globally. The individual in question must be comfortable working within a matrix environment from a reporting and resource perspective.
The Sales Lead will be NA focused and he/she will be assigned the full North America territory. There is a high degree of travel associated with this role.
- Selling Technology solution sets into target clients
- Originating and qualifying leads via cold-calling, networking, Social media, events and/or other sources and develop relationships with Director level executives within targeted functions, markets and sectors
- The primary focus and objective will be to develop new business and buying centers within the assigned accounts
- Develop and qualify leads into pursuits and close pursuits
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Lead and motivate sales pursuit teams
- Lead teams in development of project proposals, employ data gathering techniques and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Make significant contributions to the local team and the company sales culture
- Manage client expectations throughout the sales cycle and closing process
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
Blackline, Yay Pay, Servicenow
Service management and Delivery operations
Zendesk, Amazon connect
Digital Supply chain
Process mining and IPA
- Junior profile ,Minimum of 5 years experience in selling (see table)
- 2-4 years of experience selling technology.
- Digital Native—F&A, DCC
- Hungry 500k-2MM deals
- Consulting background, work for SI in automation
- Ability to generate business opportunities with external technology partners
- Qualified candidates must have experience in developing new sales opportunities for new logo and existing clients, supporting the formulating of solutions for sales proposals (including pricing, scope, and schedules) and closing mid sized deals ($500K – $2MM)
- Comprehensive understanding of targeted functional business environments, issues and the trends affecting technology spend and usage
- A well documented track record of achieving annual sales quotas of $ 15MM- $20MM in ABR
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY basis
- Reference-able relationships at the VP+ or decision maker level
- History of successful sales of technology implementation deals
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
- Ability to travel extensively as required
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
Nature of Impact:
Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results and revenues.
Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
Negotiates internally and externally at high levels or with persons of influence frequently.
Undergraduate degree required.