The Cybersecurity GRC Advisor will provide Cybersecurity / Regulatory Compliance expertise supporting business development/sales support, solution reviews, risk assessments, and assurance/audit compliance activities. This role will also specialize in supporting clients within the US Defense supply chain with NIST and CMMC consultative expertise.
The Advisor role will remain abreast of emerging Cyber threats, risks, best practices, standards/models (ISO, NIST, CMMC) and related legal/regulatory requirements. The role will provide subject matter expertise, consultancy, and training within the contexts of business development/sales support, solution reviews, risk assessments, and assurance/audit compliance activities.
Successful candidates for the role will demonstrate expertise and experience in:
• Cybersecurity standards (e.g., ISO, NIST) , Capgemini security policies and controls, legal/regulatory compliance requirements (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, US Data Privacy, PCI, EAR/ITAR, NRC, SOX);
• Contributing to the design, implementation and ongoing improvement of Security policies, control frameworks /standards, and best practices;
• Providing subject matter expertise in Security and regulatory matters to sales, Delivery/accounts, business domains and functional areas;
• Managing and executing high profile audits as a solo auditor and audit team leader;
• Implementing and certifying business/Delivery to internationally recognized security standards (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, CMMC)
• Performing security and regulatory risk assessments;
• Utilizing strong verbal and written communications to drive behavioral and business change.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.