Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: SIAM COE Pre Sales Solution Architect
Location: Virtual- Anywhere in the US near a major airpot
Travel: 25%- 50%
This role support our Center Of Excellence (CoE) contributing to pre-sales activities, portfolio activities, customization and alliances for the Infrastructure Services Global Cloud Practice. The purpose of the role is to be the main customer facing point of contact for all cloud project and consulting work. The successful applicant will work closely with the customer ensuring a highly satisfied customer experience. This role includes ownership of technical, commercial and service elements related to Capgemini’s Service Integration and Management portfolio of offers.
Provide Leadership and strategic guidance by:
• Taking accountability for growth in SIAM and ServiceNow capabilities by planning recruitment and upskilling in conjuction with current and future product development trends and demands
• Contributing to sales collateral, e.g. by capturing case studies and white papers, and assist the sales team in identifying and pursuing SIAM opportunities
• Being an active contributor to global SI and ServiceNow Community
Act as a partner to our Clients to leverage both SI and ServiceNow benefits through:
• Consulting at the CXO-level on strategy to identify potential developments of our SI and ServiceNow Delivery pipeline to grow a strategic direction aligned to key business outcomes
• Anchoring client visits – from planning, identifying key participants, story boarding meetings, reviewing content, planning demos or team discussions – and lead the discussion with the client
• Advising on competitive positioning, pricing and commercial decisions
• Supporting the development of the SIAM portfolio and offers for the respective region of Edge Practice, identifying business value from portfolio offerings within assigned industry verticals
Securing utilization and talent allocation to projects:
• Developing service innovation and improvement projects, including effectiveness assessment and remediation
• Taking the lead and/or participate in assessing and qualifying SIAM opportunities including developing response strategy, proposal writing, and participating in the review and feedback process
• Being recognised as one of the go to transformational SIAM experts in the region and global business units
What You Bring:
5+ years pre sales SIAM and/or ServiceNow solutioning expertise
Subject matter expert in SIAM / ServiceNow solutioning in a consulting/outsorucing/managed services organization
• Demonstrable experience of selling and delivering complex value realisation projects leveraging SIAM
• Proven track record of providing value delivery governance on large transformation projects and consultancy bids during pre-sales and delivery phases in managerial role
• Demonstrated performance in complex solutioning and innovative deal construct cross domain, including creation of operations strategy in a multi-supplier environment
• Writing business cases to secure funding for proposed changes
• Working with people across all levels of the client organisation, from board level, through IT management and business unit management
• Financial management experience; estimating, budgeting, pricing, and risk assessment
• Hands on experience in writing proposals and delivering client presentations
• Seasoned Leader with proven ability to inspire and manage People through change in dynamic environment
• Fluent in English, with an excellent communication and written skills, including presentation skills and proposals/RFPs
• Strong acumen of Capgemini business, organization and capabilities
• Ideally certified in relevant disciples such as ITIL, DevOps, Agile, COBIT, IT4IT and VeriSM.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.