Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
What You Bring:
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a creative problem solver and enjoy helping Business Leaders solve their talent needs? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn? If so, then this is the position for you. Capgemini is seeking an energetic Junior Recruiter who can deliver a personalized candidate experience while bringing high-quality talent in the door. Come join our growing team of highly skilled, industry-leading, technology focused professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-moving, growing and people focused company.
As a Recruiter, you:
- Have experience sourcing and hiring candidates across a variety of disciplines and/or technologies
- Will serve as the subject matter expert and primary point of contact for candidates
- Should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Full life cycle recruitment and management of the talent acquisition process including, but not limited to, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension and onboarding
- Educate stakeholders on the recruitment process, set expectations and maintain communication throughout the process
- Drive the hiring process; actively engage with managers, provide ongoing status of requisitions, advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business area, capabilities, market challenges and key skills to function as a subject matter expert to the business
- Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience. Maintain talent pipelines through ongoing, targeted communication to stay in contact with potential candidates who have experience that aligns with current and future business requirements.
- Identify and present a diverse candidate slate to support business diversity and inclusion efforts
- Promote and support the Employee Referral Incentive Program
- Complete reports to provide requisition status and measure recruiting performance
- Responsible for data management and integrity within the applicant tracking system and compliance of federal employment laws and internal policies and procedures
Where you live: Atlanta, Chicago or Dallas preferred
- 10+ years of experience in technical full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Agency experience preferred
- IT Consulting Recruitment experience or Staff Augmentation experience preferred
- Core technical acumen for screening application developers and application architects using AWS, Azure, Native or Cloud Integration technologies.
- Proficient ability to source for critical positions across Cloud based requirements.
- Displays collaborative working style to develop and maintain effective working relationships both internal and external to the organization.
Set Yourself Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability working within an ambiguous environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Relationship management skills
- Taleo or other Applicant Tracking Systems experience
- Understanding of recruiting sourcing strategies and social media
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Professional communication skills – written, oral and interpersonal
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Leadership experience in professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting