Oracle Program Manager job description
Primary Focus is to manage large Oracle transformation engagements with annualized revenues of $10-20M+ in the role of a Program Director across any of the Oracle products
• SaaS ERP, HCM, SCM, and CX applications
• EBS On-Prem
• Peoplesoft, JDE etc.
In addition, the candidate will also work closely with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams in qualifying deals, and playing the Oracle Pursuit Lead role for the entire sales cycle from creating the pursuit strategy & win themes to driving discovery sessions, building proposal, participating in orals, and assisting with closing.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience as Program Director for large, complex, global transformation programs in the areas of finance, human capital, customer experience, supply chain and technology on Oracle ERP (Oracle Cloud experience preferred). Candidates with 10+ years experience in project / program management
Additional expertise includes:
Good knowledge of sales cycle for Information Technology SI. Experience in anchoring pursuits of $10M+
• Qualifying opportunities
• Defining the win themes, differentiation and solution strategy
• Ability to assemble and guide the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
• Orchestrating discovery meetings and linking solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
• Ability to structure a winning presentation
• Sales presentation skills
Assembling Complex deals
• Must demonstrate experience defining and positioning complex, global, multi-pillar solutions
• Experienced positioning “bold plays”, value propositions and Deal Hypothesis to the c-suite
• Understanding of market conditions, client’s needs and how Capgemini services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
• Good understanding of all Knowledge Areas in project management
o Project Integration Management.
o Project Scope Management.
o Project Schedule Management.
o Project Cost Management.
o Project Quality Management.
o Project Resource Management.
o Project Communications Management.
o Project Risk Management
• Valid industry standard certification like PMP, PgMP will be preferred
• Excellent Knowledge of change management principles and experience in managing diverse stakeholder groups
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills, ability to connect and establish rapport at CXO levels in client organization
• Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
• Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
• Results oriented
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Location – Preferably in Tier 1 cities E.g. Chicago / Houston / Atlanta / Newyork / San Francisco
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are an engagement lead and a driving force in the partnership between Capgemini and the client. You understand and analyze the complexities and opportunities inherent in a global business environment.
• You align the design of the Delivery according to the principles of enterprise architecture and control its successful implementation.
• You identify and assess technical evolution scenarios of a client organization, and define its governance processes and program management.
• You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in your community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 15+ years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
• Should be masters in Foundation, People Leadership, Technology Awareness & Leveraging, Service & Delivery, Innovation & Capability Growth.
• Should be experienced in Client Acquisition & Development, Business Leadership.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.