• Review, analyze, and evaluate as-is business processes for warehouse management within the Procure to Pay (PTP) or Demand to Supply (DTS) work stream.
• With the help of others in the EWM space, designs to-be business processes for warehouse management based on SAP PTP or DTS global template and best practices
• Attend and contribute to SAP design sessions
• Basic configuration and maintain the relevant ECC components including but not limited to SAP WM/EWM (including documentation)
• Support business users in delivery of end user training.
• Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Build and deliver strong communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality
• Perform or manage production support of SAP business processes as needed
• Act as escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with outside service partners
• Additional support in Inventory Management and Material Master.
• Support ABAP or SAP technical development as appropriate.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
• Provides full support to the Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery in the provision of project schedule, cost and finance information to aid the Program/Project control and monitoring.
• Will work within a structured team environment with some having line management responsibilities.
• The project analyst should provide support to departments by gathering and analyzing the data, by establishing and maintaining corporate business policies, process and procedures.
• The project analyst should assist in managing various reports like cover forecast reports budget status reports and other management related reports.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Responsible for Financial Planning;
• Monitors and Reviews Budget Report;
• Works on the Overall Project Schedule and Provide status updates;
• Develops, Designs and Establishes reporting standards;
• Develops communication Plan for the Project;
• Understands requirement of the client;
• Sets goals and targets;
• Co-ordination across business units affecting the project;
• Collaborates closely with the Project team;
• Full accurate and on time execution of standard Project Management processes.
• Qualification: 1-3 years experience, Bachelor's Degree
• Should be experienced in Process – specific
• Should be proficient inGeneral Reporting
• Should have progressing skills in People skills – Task Manager, Change Management, Financial Analysis, Continuous (Service) Improvement & Project Management
• Should have baseline skills in Analytics & Stakeholder Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.