The role of the Red Hat Alliance Manager is to drive incremental Capgemini bookings with Red Hat as a global technology partner.
– Be a senior Capgemini point of contact for engaging Red Hat executives and teams
– Be the thought leader in Cloud Native and Hybrid Cloud, and our Red Hat champion
– Design specific Group Strategic Bets and Partner Growth Initiatives with Red Hat; drive these go-to-market activities throughout the Capgemini Business
– Strategically support the Capgemini Initiative Leaders to design their Offerings/Solutions and create bold Go-To-Market plans
– Design future Capgemini Group Strategy with Red Hat and contribute to the overall total Sell-With Bookings
– Manage global Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Red Hat
– Drive partner-centric sales with Capgemini Area/Business Unit Account Executives, Sales Executives and Delivery Teams
– Document and promote partner solutions and architecture into Capgemini technical, delivery, and architect communities
This person will report to the Global Partner Executive for IBM/Red Hat alliance. The work location will be based in continental US, with frequent travel domestically and occasional travel to other Group Locations in Europe, India and Asia-Pacific.
Increase our Sell-With performance with Red Hat:
– Continuing to grow a strong governance and executive mapping
– Design and drive high-growth initiatives with joint Red Hat/Capgemini solutions
– Working with Red Hat teams to map industry, service line, and sector leaders to identify potential joint growth opportunities
– Facilitate cross-Business Unit/cross Sector/cross-Region alignment initiatives
Lead engagement in the field with Account Execs and Sales Execs, as well as all sales efforts from the partner’s perspective (Red Hat and Capgemini)
– Support sales activities (including seminars, webcast, conferences, road shows, join planning/mapping sessions)
– Support account strategy development leveraging Red Hat and/or ecosystems of Red Hat partners
– Achieve deeper penetration of existing Capgemini accounts by leveraging Red Hat
– Set-up the appropriate operational processes and execution of resale, influence registrations, brand reviews, and audits
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.