The Scrum Master will have at least three years of experience diligently implementing and applying Scrum & Agile practices. This candidate will enjoy working for an organization with high potential team members and have an opportunity for continuous learning and growing career opportunities.
We’re looking for:
• Someone who can facilitate Agile (Scrum) Framework execution of software development scrum teams by filling a role as a “Servant Leader”.
• Must be able to tackle obstacles and maximize scrum team’s performance to meet product and organization goals.
• Guide the team on Scrum ceremonies, make sure that Scrum ceremonies are religiously followed, and identify and address impediments, risk, issues, and dependencies.
• Constantly challenging themselves to be on top of process improvement and growing with the team are some required characteristics.
• Participate in release planning process. Make sure release content is scoped out correctly and risk, issues, and dependencies are identified.
• Facilitate all agile/scrum ceremonies with a focus on how to get things done right and faster.
• Work with product owner and product management group to get direction and priorities of the features and any backlog items.
• Identify innovative ways to improve productivity and velocity of the team.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retaliation, or being judged, with an emphasis on partnering and problem solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to achieve higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have good experience of various estimations methods used in Agile SDLC.
• Should have sufficient understanding of different technologies to be able to facilitate any technical discussion about any technical approach or framework.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
• Must be an exceptional planner who is highly organized with attention to detail, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.