Strong data modeler with 10+ years of experience in BI/Data Warehousing required to develop a new complex data warehouse. Should have the following skills
• Experience leading teams or on-shore, off-shore, internal organization and external organization members
• Be able to create a plan or backlog and manage to it with the proper artifacts, and processes
• Extensive experience designing data warehouse models
• Has defined the data models for at least 4 large scale data warehouses
• Strong SQL skills
• Strong in database scripting, and utilities
• Ability understand business requirements & own the entire data model design lifecycle (Conceptual to logical to physical)
• Good understanding of ETL and BI principles
• Able to communicate with business stakeholders to capture requirements
• Strong understanding of tuning data structures for performance
• Ability to capture and communicate complex mappings, transformations, calculations, look ups, joins and business rules
• Technologies (Select based on requirement)
o Data modeling tools like ERWIN. ERSTUDIO and/or SQL Developer Data modeling
o Databases – Snowflake, Redshift, Oracle, Teradata, Postgres, SQL Server
o Calibra, Alation, or Informatica EDC, Axon and IDQ
o Languages – SQL, PL-SQL, T-SQL
o Data Governance Tools – INFA (EDC, Axom, Secure at Source, IDQ), Calibra, or Alation
o Data Virtualization – Design
Service Design – REST, Web Services
Data Virtualization Design – Denodo
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.