Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Position::Contact Center / Claims Rep
Location :: El Paso, TX
Duration:: Full time
Salary :: $10.5/hr
A Process Associate will be responsible to provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims – consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards.
• Should be able to meet daily task handling through various form & medium of communication
• Should have some experience in to Health Insurance/Enrollments
• S/he should be able to meet the quality, productivity targets & defined timelines to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• S/he should be able to deliver 99.00% quality
• Demonstrate strong skills around navigations through various applications
• Should adhere to flexible schedule from Mon to Fri and weekends working during high volume days
• Good computer key board skills and basic computer knowledge
• Maintain performance and deliver as per the process metrics and should be able to work and deliver under pressure and contribute towards process improvement in the projects.
S/he will be the primary point of contact between a business and its customers and should have a customer centric approach.
• Should have knowledge on ITES/BPO/KPO/Customer Service /Operations
• Healthcare Claims experience
• 6 months -2 years of experience in health care industry
• Exposure to business domain is an added advantage
• Should have typing speed of up to 35-40 WPM without errors
• Excellent grasping powers able to understand the various processes
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (excel in particular)
• Willing to work in 24/7 environment and sign a service agreement as per company norms.
Ability to work in flexible work schedule, including holidays & weekends.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Should be committed and focused to succeed under challenging work environment
• Should be able to adapt with the changes in the processes and updates in a dynamic process.
• Strong numerical skills and a positive "Can do" attitude combined with strong attention to detail and an awareness of current market issues.
• Should take up necessary trainings to enhance one's skills and demonstrate interest in learning about self.
• Should ensure there are no competency gaps in the current role through on the job training, mentoring or external trainings.
• Should develop skills in specific technology area / domain through certification
S/he should seek feedback on one’s performance and uses that feedback to grow
• Open for working in high pressure environment.
All prospective employees must pass a thorough background check prior to joining and reference checks prior to offer.
If interested, send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org