Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Manages IT transition projects and/or general IT projects. The role includes maintenance of the budget, project plans, scope management and reporting to the customer and internal management mostly during transition. Ensures the delivery of projects on-time, within budget and as per the defined scope while maintaining proper communication with key stakeholders (internal and client).
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Delivery of project on time, cost, and quality while responsible for the following:
o Define project approach, scope, milestones, success criteria, deliverables, risks and contingencies ensuring that quality assurance activities are embedded
o Identify and manage changes in scope, obtain client buy in, identify further revenue opportunities, ensure all approvals are formalized through existing tools and processes
o Ownership of project financials and manage month end processes and forecasting inputs, defining, and allocating appropriate resource requirements
o Ensuring planning activities are aligned with internal (management) and external (client) needs
o Deploying solutions that meet or exceed client needs and expectations and align with the Group’s strategy
o Creating a value proposition in collaboration with client that highlights the advantages of the organization’s service
o Monitoring and assessing the value delivered to the client throughout the project life cycle
o Ensuring Group planning tools and methodologies are utilized
• Influence and support shaping transition solutions, contributing to the TSO (Transition Solution Owner) community
• Build and maintain a good working relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
• Develop/maintain awareness of Capgemini processes and standards when preparing various reports required by internal management or customer
• Ensure effective communication/knowledge sharing across project streams, ensures project status/objectives are understood by all parties involved. Promotes communication among Capgemini/client team members and encourages dialogue that addresses key issues.
• Present ideas and solutions persuasively to gain buy-in, presents issues and recommendations effectively, using appropriate tools such as presentation slides, flip charts, agendas
• Make decisions on process issues / queries and sensitive individual cases. Identifies and reports to internal management important issues as well as recommends potential solutions
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Certification): Optional
• Project Management skills, PMP certification preferred
• An undergraduate degree
• Transition Methodology experience/exposure
• 5+ years of experience on IT project/transition management
• Additional background or skills on tools can be a differentiator
• Agile Project Management skills (plus)
Business Transformation Manager (1):
Performs Stream Management role / key Subject Matter Expert Role during transformation projects for internal and external clients.
Ensures the delivery of a high quality, professional and proactive customer focused service when leading work for his / her stream. Secures consistency of the recommendations with other streams and alignment of the outcomes to overall project targets.
BT Manager (1):
Is responsible for delivering stream deliverables on time and within the budget.
The role includes stream plans management, reporting to the project manager.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Ownership relevant project financials (relating to streams under your management), work plan, resource allocation making adjustments when required, monitors progress, assesses risks that may impact outcomes
• Proposal co-development (from client request through to final issue and potentially subsequent project delivery);
• Delivery of projects / project streams to time, cost and quality
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• If requested, supports sales pursuits to design transformation plans for BPO clients, working with bid management team, transition management and solution architects
• During project delivery
Leads recommendations development
Identify and manage changes in scope, obtain client buy in
Present ideas and solutions persuasively to gain buy-in, presents issues and recommendations effectively, using appropriate tools such as presentation slides, flip charts, agendas
Secures deliverables are provided according to commercial agreement.
Monitors and reports project progress
Monitors risks and prepares mitigation plans
Provide feedback / secure feedback is provided
• Provide guidance and advice to individuals ensuring that they obtain opportunities to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
• Contribute to development of transformation assets documentation (like GEM, GPM)
• Support transformational transition as SME / Lead
• Contributes to development of transformation agenda for existing and new clients
Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) Bachelor’s degree
Role Specific Competencies:
• Should be master in generic and specific process, generic technology, Analytics, Problem Diagnosis & Solution
• Should be experienced in People skills (Task Manager), Stakeholder Management and Benchmarking & Best Practices Assessment
• Should be proficient in People skills (Task Leader), and Sales & Marketing.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.