The role will provide technical, management oversight and transformational services with these skills:
• Expert in enterprise development platforms and their allied frameworks
• Expert in designing, integrating and implementing solutions using API’s, connectors, scripts, tools etc
• Expert in containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraforms etc) and Cloud (AWS, Azure etc)
• Expert in end-to-end designing and integrating feedback loops from monitoring tools across app/infra
• Ability to drive Automation beyond the Span of Control across the enterprise
• Experienced to drive intelligence from ALM tools like ServiceNow, JIRA etc and fill gaps or drive maturity
• Experienced to Architect, Solution, Design and implement DevOps across People, Processes and Tools
• Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Customer interaction Skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assess, Solution Design, Architect and Implement DevOps practices (Continuous Integration, Continuous testing, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery) with full accountability
• Architect, Design and Implement Cultural Change to adopt DevOps
• Architect, Design, Build and Implement end-to-end DevOps Practices with any target environment
o e.g; on-prem, containers, Cloud, Serverless, Hybrid, Applications etc
• Architect solutions catering to all the CALMS Principles of DevOps
• Architect, Design, Develop, Implement and Coach for Engineering practices across multiple groups
• Architect and implement development & deployment of system integration strategies using common tools & methods
• Drive motivation, efficiencies and a culture of sharing around People, Processes and Tools
• Should Develop DevOps and Agile Assessment frameworks and maturity models
• Should be able to nourish the culture of “Agility” and behavior of “Site Reliability Engineering”
• Ability to negotiate and drive collaboration with Team & the stakeholders, both internal and external
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an experienced Software Engineer. You have received training and mastered at least one technology environment. You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project. You are a member of at least one community.
• Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.