The role will provide technical, management oversight and transformational services with these skills:
• Expert in enterprise development platforms and their allied frameworks
• Expert in designing, integrating and implementing solutions using API’s, connectors, scripts, tools etc
• Expert in containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraforms etc) and Cloud (AWS, Azure etc)
• Expert in end-to-end designing and integrating feedback loops from monitoring tools across app/infra
• Ability to drive Automation beyond the Span of Control across the enterprise
• Experienced to drive intelligence from ALM tools like ServiceNow, JIRA etc and fill gaps or drive maturity
• Experienced to Architect, Solution, Design and implement DevOps across People, Processes and Tools
• Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Customer interaction Skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assess, Solution Design, Architect and Implement DevOps practices (Continuous Integration, Continuous testing, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery) with full accountability
• Architect, Design and Implement Cultural Change to adopt DevOps
• Architect, Design, Build and Implement end-to-end DevOps Practices with any target environment
o e.g; on-prem, containers, Cloud, Serverless, Hybrid, Applications etc
• Architect solutions catering to all the CALMS Principles of DevOps
• Architect, Design, Develop, Implement and Coach for Engineering practices across multiple groups
• Architect and implement development & deployment of system integration strategies using common tools & methods
• Drive motivation, efficiencies and a culture of sharing around People, Processes and Tools
• Should Develop DevOps and Agile Assessment frameworks and maturity models
• Should be able to nourish the culture of “Agility” and behavior of “Site Reliability Engineering”
• Ability to negotiate and drive collaboration with Team & the stakeholders, both internal and external
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and manage complete enterprise solutions. You demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen. You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in a major client organization. You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence. You are seen as a role model in the community.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be master in Functional Architecture Design.
• Should have experience in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.