Solution Architect PLM
The Solution Architect is responsible for designing, developing, and customizing product lifecycle management (PLM) systems solution from ISV and integrating the product with other systems for diverse environments.
• Delivering full lifecycle implementations of our systems solution PLM, with a focus on integration, including installation, customization of policies data staging, loads, transformations, and reporting
• Participating in the design of the technical architecture to support the integration of chosen solution
• Coordinating technical team for the development & test of client solution
• Providing a detailed technical analysis for client engagement and services support that specifies how our solution will operate within the client environment;
• Engaging in pre-sales activity including mapping business requirements in line to CG offerings..
• Identifying the need of Tools/Software and manpower to support the New product roadmap
• Preparing plans for Engineering competency enhancement, rallying efforts and directing the team to implement set milestones year on year
• Overseeing engineering deliverables related to the Product Delivery Process (PDP) and effectively communicating with project team to ensure attainment as per defined timelines
• Making link between IT & functional needs (PDM, MBSE, CM…)
Skills & Experience:
• A minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT is required.
• A minimum of 12 years of IT experience is required.
• Prior experience of architecting & developing PLM software solutions in business processes.
• Deep understanding of product development, engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain processes
• Proficient in PLM data models and APIs is required.
• Ability to establish effective working relationships in a team environment is required.
• Effective organization and team leadership skills is required.
• Solid understanding the PLM concepts, practices, and procedures. CAD, Assembly, Part, Bill of Materials, Workflow Process, Release to Manufacturing, Revise, Change Management, Product Structure, Process Management
Excellent in writing, verbal presentation, and interpersonal communication is required.
• Preferred experience with the following methodologies and tools: Agile, DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
• Expertise on 2 of 3 major ISV platforms(Siemens, PTC, Dassault Systems) is required
• Experience in Cloud Migration or Cloud Native application is a plus
• Experience is Onthology is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.