A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
The CIS North America HR team has a need for an energetic and enthusiastic HR Delivery Partner (HRDP) to join its team. You will be part of a team who delivers excellence in the execution of all the Operational HR processes whilst always looking for ways to innovate. You will work collaboratively with other HRDP team members whilst also acting as an interface between the HR Shared Services and CIS NA HR team. This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your generalist HR skills and build a strong foundation in order to develop your career in HR. You will provide value and build relationships through the HR Delivery Partner Service, working closely with the HR Business Partner team as well as direct interaction with business leadership, managers and employees. You will also have the opportunity to work on specific HR projects to support our operational process review, our Employee Engagement as well as our Diversity initiatives.
Your main areas of responsibilities will include:
- Operational HR – Working collaboratively with other HRDP team members to provide operational HR support to the HR Team, managers and employees on topics including compliance reporting, HR system updates, MyPath, timesheet queries, absence management and PTO activities, employee transfers, vacation queries, payroll processing and queries.
- HR Data Analytics – Proactively use HR data and OneHR to identify, analyze & understand alignment of people and business priorities as well as identifying where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit
- Performance Management – Driving innovation and operational excellence in delivering the Operation HR processes to support the performance management and calibration activities, including organizing the senior promotion panels and Q4 training
- Compensation process – Driving innovation and operational excellence in developing the Operational processes for compensation activities, including use of the MyComp tool
- Junior Project Management – Working with Project Lead to support various global and local HR initiatives such as the Pulse employee engagement survey and Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, Equity (DIBE)
- 2-5 years of professional experience,1-3 + HR experience desired in an HR function in a large, matrix, global company
- Core HR skills/knowledge with generalist experience in multiple areas of HR
- Strong MS Office skills – Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
- ER case management -managing low-complexity ER matters such as Performance Improvement Plans, Background Investigations, restructuring activity
- HR Shared Services experience
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.