Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Title: Test Engineer/ QA Test Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: Full time
Salary : $35K – $38K/annum
Roles & Responsibilities:
(i) Test the Applications as per Company-approved test scripts;
(ii) Execution of scripts on quality control (QC);
(iii) Raise defects and re-test, as needed; and
(iv) Work with Business Analysts to ensure defects are correctly logged
• 2+ years previous securities industry experience or related regulated industry
• Project work or UAT/QA testing experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough and detail-oriented with strong investigative and organizational skills
• Highly analytical with excellent research skills or organizing/gathering information
• Computer skills such as programing knowledge or troubleshooting
• Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equal experience
• Familiar with New Account or operational processes, workflows, internal applications and technology requirements, applicable industry rules and regulations.
• Project experience (Agile Methodology experience preferred)
• Creating, host, and participating in meetings
• Automation skills with Java preferred, working knowledge of Selenium preferred.
• MS Excel, Access, Visio, BETA, Documentum, and Quality Center, JIRA knowledge and experience, Web-based applications is preferred.
• MS Office, Siebel, Documentum/Imaging, and Web-based applications, BETA knowledge and experience is preferred
• Series 7, 6, 99
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com