Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Sales Operations Manager
• Supporting the IO practice leader on the development of IO pipeline, sales and delivery. The person would be responsible for development of sales from initial lead through to delivery. Relevant experience of working with IO vendors
• Develop thought leadership ideas with team into relevant go to Market strategies for our clients into 4 domains : Digital Operations (simulation, automation, enhanced operator), Operation Intelligence (architecture, AI, ML…),Operations Management (MoM, MES, SCADA, ICS), Operations Maintenance (Predictive, Preventive, IIOT)
• Be able to articulate the business case for IO across multiple domain such as Aerospace and defence, Automotive, Manufacturing, Life Science, EUC
• Manage sales engagement with client
• Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Develop internal network to identify opportunity through collaboration
• Must be able to communicate with Leadership team and functional leads with the business to develop and business case for investment, scope a solution with support from technical leadership to address business needs, support the development of sales offerings with the Industry 4.0 team.
• Help support the sizing of opportunities from a resourcing and schedule perspective
• Development of the commercial proposal
• Writing statements of work and other commercial documentation
• Development of sales campaigns
• Develop Capgemini offerings to support vendor aligned sales
• Manage governance and escalation with the vendor
• As a leader in IO practice you will be expected to interact with clients and colleagues
• Support the growth by nurturing talent and development of individuals within the team
• Support the definition of delivery needs including hiring
• Proven experience in selling IO solutions and services or other enterprise applications.
• Demonstrate strong IO thought leadership and direction setting for other to follow.
• Good sales track record or strong delivery experience.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.