Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Development of IO pipeline, sales and delivery. The person would be responsible for strategy of sales from initial lead through to delivery. Relevant experience of working with IO vendors
• Develop thought leadership ideas with team into relevant go to Market strategies for our clients into 4 domains : Digital Operations (simulation, automation, enhanced operator), Operation Intelligence (architecture, AI, ML…),Operations Management (MoM, MES, SCADA, ICS), Operations Maintenance (Predictive, Preventive, IIOT)
• Be able to articulate the business case for IO across multiple domain such as Aerospace and defence, Automotive, Manufacturing, Life Science, EUC
• Manage relationship with client
• Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Develop internal network to identify opportunity through collaboration
• Must be able to communicate with Leadership team and functional leads with the business to develop and business case for investment, scope a solution with support from technical leadership to address business needs, support the development of sales offerings with the Industry 4.0 team.
• Is responsible for sizing of opportunities from a resourcing and schedule perspective
• Manage the local delivery, presales and architect team and insure the good relationship with other locations workforce
• Define local strategy with vendor (offer, client target, priorities…)
• Manage governance and escalation with the vendor
• As a leader for IO you will be expected to act as a role model with clients and colleagues
• Support the growth by nurturing talent and development of individuals within the team
• Support the definition of delivery needs including hiring
• Proven experience in selling IO solutions and services or other enterprise applications.
• Demonstrate strong IO thought leadership and direction setting for other to follow.
• Strong delivery experience.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role)experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.