Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Profile: Contact Center / Call Center Rep (Remote Job)
- Hours of operation: Mon – Fri 6am to 7pm MST (8 1/2 hour daily shift)
- Pay: $11.10/hr
- Laptop provided
- Interview Process: Telephonic Interview.
- May also apply directly by sending your resume to Paige Perillard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Receive inbound and/or make outbound phone calls to/from prescribers and members
• Utilizing multiple software systems to create Prescription cases and determine coverage, determination and appeals process
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to display soft skills while moving the call forward
• Meeting or exceeding government mandated timelines
• Complying with turnaround time, productivity, and quality standards
• Conveying resolution to beneficiary or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence
• Acquiring and maintaining basic knowledge of relevant and changing CD&A guidance
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve client application discrepancies using computer system
• Meet daily tasks through various forms and mediums of communication – written, verbal and/or by phone
• Prior call center experience preferably with a multi-screen setup for easier navigation of multiple applications
• Availability for remote workspace audits (via webcam or phonecam) Inspection time less than 5 min
• Closed workspace (any room that can be closed by a door, office, bedroom, etc.)
• Highspeed and reliable Internet connection
• Quiet and focused work environment
• No personal responsibilities during working hour
• Ability to effectively communicate with members and prescribers while managing multiple software systems
• Accountable and results driven
• Critical thinker/problem solver
• Receptive to constructive feedback and flexible in adapting to change
• Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, and organize time and workload
• Ability to execute successfully in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced, highly-regulated environment
• Proficient in navigation of multiple computer applications
• Proficient use of keyboard, mouse and ability to navigate 2 workstation monitors
• Able to multi task efficiently in order to complete each call within the AHT targets designated by the Client
• Ability to type more than 30 WPM
• At least two years of general business experience that includes problem resolution, business writing, quality improvement and customer service
• Six months of PBM/pharmaceutical related work strongly desired
• 1+ years of call center experience
• 1+ years of healthcare background
• Team player with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exposure to business domain is an added advantage
• Organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including holidays and weekends
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.