Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Senior Systems Engineer (MBSE)
The ideal candidate will be a U.S. Citizen responsible for leading small teams conducting Systems Engineering and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) activities for our clients. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire systems development process and assess and reviewing MBSE methods and tools.
• Lead Systems Engineering and MBSE initiatives from inception to completion
• Act as a technical subject matter expert for Systems Engineering or MBSE
• Support the execution of Systems Engineering activities at our clients
• Support the digital transformation of our clients by developing MBSE methods and validating them through pilot projects
• Assess and review our client's maturity in the adoption of Systems Engineering and MBSE
• Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years' of relevant experience
• Experience in definition, design and analysis of safety critical systems architectures
• Experience in requirements and artifacts defined in ARP4754A
• Experience in air vehicle requirements & CONOPS and airworthiness certification rules
• Experience in communicating with technical teams to collect requirements, describe product features and technical designs
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Experience in DO-178, DO-278 or ISO2626 certification processes a Plus
• Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems, Avionics electronics (compute, OS, GPS, IMU, magnetometer, air data, etc..), Vehicle Management, Perception (Cameras, Image Processing, GPU) or Ground Station Equipment a Plus
• Experience with Jama and/or Dassault Systems 3DEXPERIENCE a Plus
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.