Role and Responsibilities Description:
• Consult with Capgemini clients to build and architect IoT and Azure native cloud solutions and architectures and mobile services.
• Lead Azure IoT development with data engineers and other stakeholders to ensure successful business integration and successfully delivering the cloud and edge components of an Azure IoT solution.
• Experience in Asset Management for Industrial, Manufacturing, Building Information Modelling, Point Cloud technology and 3D drawings
• Own the Azure technical customer engagement including developing the architectural design on specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts, and Cloud solution architecture components of customer facing contract bid responses.
• Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to the teams in the implementation of established architectures and designs.
• Establish and enforce quality standards for cloud software architectures.
• Experience in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities etc.)
• Understanding of emerging IoT and Mobile technologies and communications protocols.
• Experience in designing the IoT solution Infrastructure, managing IoT Hub, and device setup and communications.
• Experience in IoT devices configuration, provisioning, and device management.
• Experience in securing IoT edge device, identities, alerts to IoT Hub.
• Experience in Azure Storage, Active Directory, Event Grid, Event Hub, Logic Apps, Cosmos DB and Time series Insight.
• Experience in Node JS, React JS (Material UI)
• Azure IoT service configuration settings within the code portion of an IoT solution and perform specific IoT coding tasks in at least one Azure-supported language, including C#, Node, C, or Python.
• Experience implementing the Azure services that form an IoT solution, including data storage options, data analysis, data processing, and platform-as-a-service options.
• Experience in integration with 3D e.g. Autodesk Forge/BIM Platform or any 3D engine, GIS services.
• Deep technical experience and understanding of infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security, and storage
• Working knowledge with AGILE development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with one or more of the following programming languages: PowerShell, Bash, .Net, .Net Core, Java, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails is preferred.
• Domain knowledge of Industrial Automation, Energy and Infrastructure assets and operations.
• Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in consulting and architecture positions
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Ability to be hands-on in leadership roles as well as manage others to execute and deliver project deliverables
• Architecting Azure Solutions 70-534, AZ – 300 & AZ – 301, 70-533
• Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220 Preferred
• AZ – 100 & 101 Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience shipping software
• Experience and familiarity with a full Agile development process, including continuous integration and deployment, and feature flags.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.