As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, its 7,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined global revenues of €17 billion.
Given the rapid pace of change in technology, our hypercompetitive business environment, and increasing customer expectations, organizations today need to adapt and reinvent quickly to deal with and even thrive on uncertainty. In this unforgiving environment, harnessing and applying data and analytics is becoming a prerequisite for success and innovation.
Actionable data is the most critical factor in digital transformation. Our ambition is to accelerate the data transformation journey of our clients from strategy to execution.
- Design innovative Enterprise Data Strategies and define blueprint and roadmap for future state, to help organizations on their data transformation journeys, and realize business aspirations
- Determine strategy for People, process, technology, and policies in line with business and customer needs
- Document and present data strategy to clients, gain buy in, and grow strategic relationships
- Own the technical relationship with clients, be a technical subject matter expert with strong hands-on experience
- Manage a team of data strategy experts: hire, manage and develop direct reports
- Provide specialized expertise, cross-industry perspective, and Thought Leadership in Big Data, Cloud, Enterprise Information Management (EIM), Analytics & AI/ML, and other Next Generation technology offerings
- Provide strategic thought leadership to current and prospective clients in partnership with Sales team
Our Ideal Candidate
- 10+ years of experience in the enterprise data strategy and build of data and analytics solutions
- 8+ years of experience in leading data strategy engagements involving the architecture of modern data platforms with technologies such as Big Data and Cloud
- 5+ years of management consulting experience
- Strong experience in building data strategy for CMO, CIO, CDO
- Experienced in developing business case / TCO (total cost of ownership) in support of future state recommendations
- Strong experience in data architecture, data management, data governance, and analytics
- Deep technical expertise with Big Data and Cloud technologies
- Ability to interface with client at any level, executive to engineer
- Thought leader with a strong executive presence and ability to lead teams
- Thrives in fast paced, agile business environment
- Highly motivated and self-driven, takes ownership and pride in solutions we deliver to our customers
- Must be able to accomplish assignments/tasks with little or no supervision
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
EEO Language –
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equalemployment-opportunity-is-the-law