As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, its 7,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. A responsible and multicultural company of 265,000 people in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini’s purpose is to unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined global revenues of €17 billion.
Given the rapid pace of change in technology, our hypercompetitive business environment, and increasing customer expectations, organizations today need to adapt and reinvent quickly to deal with and even thrive on uncertainty. In this unforgiving environment, harnessing and applying data and analytics is becoming a prerequisite for success and innovation.
Actionable data is the most critical factor in digital transformation. Our ambition is to accelerate the data transformation journey of our clients from strategy to execution.
- Leads highly complex and large-scale data and analytics solutions for enterprise technology and hi-tech firms
- Provide thought leadership to Hi-tech sector clients, and bring strong experience in data and analytics projects across B2B and B2C sales and marketing solutions, volume licensing, partner ecosystem, servitization
- Play a client-service role for data and analytics engagements by partnering with clients to become a trusted advisor, manage and exceed client expectations, and present findings to clients.
- Own solutioning, client management, delivery of data and analytics projects
- Participate in new project pursuits, research and proposal creation
- Manage a team of data and analytics experts: hire, manage and develop direct reports
- Provide strategic thought leadership to current and prospective clients in partnership with Sales team
- Should be hands-on and willing to work in the capacity of both strategic consulting and development
Our Ideal Candidate
- 7+ years of experience in the delivering hi-performance enterprise data and analytics solutions for hi-tech companies
- Strong experience in data architecture, data management, data governance, and analytics
- Ability to interface with client at any level, executive to engineer
- Strong experience in cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Thought leader with a strong executive presence and ability to lead teams
- Thrives in fast paced, agile business environment
- Highly motivated and self-driven, takes ownership and pride in solutions we deliver to our customers
- Must be able to accomplish assignments/tasks with little or no supervision
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equalemployment-opportunity-is-the-law