- Experience in Asset Master Data, Organization Structure, Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation area and key, linking with SAP GL accounts, Depreciation Run, Acquisition, Write Off and Information System.
- At minimum 6-8 years of experience working with SAP Finance modules (FI, CO, CO-PC, COPA – S/4HANA experience preferred), as well as participation in full life cycle implementations (or equivalent experience) required.
- Functional proficiency with at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP Finance implementation and 3+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- Thorough knowledge technical accounting and complex consolidations, financial statement preparation including financial & management reporting
- Experience with all aspects of cost controlling and management accounting within an ERP system
- Significant experience in configuration and implementation experience with Fixed Assets
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Experience with high volumes of asset master records and migration.
- Additional experience to include configuration, integration, data, architecture, implementations & design
- Understanding on SAP NW, HANA, Business Suites, S/4HANA, and SAP Cloud solutions such as Concur etc., Ceridian Payroll
- Experience with implementing SAP Finance in utility/energy industry and familiarity with integration to IM, MM, PP, PM, AP etc. to support product cost controlling and margin analysis
- SAP S/4 Finance certification is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills and comfortable proposing changes or alternative approaches
- Strong attention to detail for performing documentation to ensure project efficiency and compliance with controls
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.