Role Description: The OCM Consultant is responsible for supporting the delivery of Capgemini’s Accelerated Adoption strategy on client transformation initiatives. This is a key role in ensuring projects meet desired business outcomes through the effective application of structured and deliberate change management approach and methodology. The OCM Consultant supports support the OCM, project and client teams throughout the project and post go live by appropriately applying Capgemini OCM Accelerated Adoption methodology, tools, and templates, leveraging OCM collateral and expertise.
- Apply change management principles and Capgemini digital tools and templates to drive accelerated adoption of client initiatives
- Develops deliverables with quality and on time; Incorporates feedback and updates
- Supports and completes assigned OCM communications, readiness and training activities and deliverables
- Attends and supports workshops, focus groups and engagement activities
- Leverages Capgemini methodologies, tools and templates
- Supports OCM workstreams
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Consultancy firm experience preferred
- Transformation projects experience, technology-based
- Strengths in verbal and written communications – Microsoft Suite (PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with other communications/Organizational Change Management (OCM) tools is a plus
- Training experience a plus – planning training, creating training materials, delivering training
- Desire to teach others and work with client stakeholders a must
- Other OCM experience is a plus (e.g. Readiness, Impact and Stakeholder assessment experience)
- Comfort with new technologies; Experience with technology transformation a must
- Understanding of OCM methodology and tools
- Professional written and verbal communications
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Technology aptitude to quickly learn client’s transformation solution and Capgemini’s Digital Adoption tools
- Professional presence
- Foundational analytical and critical thinking skills
- Must be a good team player with the ability to work collaboratively with and through others on project and client teams
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science, and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 + team members in over 44 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.