The ideal person for this position will have expertise with the Cloud ecosystem, including the products, sales organization/approach, services and partners.
The person will possess an understanding of services sales and partner-based selling.
The candidate will utilize his/her excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that solutions are successfully positioned to customers.
Candidate must be motivated, take initiative and be a team player since we “sell in packs.” Selling technology-based transformational services is complex and requires a person to understand the various roles each stakeholder plays in the process.
The Market Development Executive role requires adept performance of the following:
– Learning and articulating both Cloud product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini’s ability to implement those technology solutions.
– Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries (within your territory)
– Introducing Cloud sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
– Evangelizing and marketing Capgemini solutions/offerings to Cloud sales professionals, alliance team members and end customers
– Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
– Participating in client/prospect calls
– Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
– Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
Additional candidate characteristics include:
• 8-10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.